Das Tabla School: Student Expectations/Policies
1. Students are expected to be punctual to their weekly lesson.
2. Students who are late for a lesson cannot be guaranteed their lesson time.
3. Scheduling is to be done at least one week in advance and will be confirmed via email or phone 24 hours prior to the lesson
Students are expected to:
1. Practice between lessons
2. Attend lessons
3. Take part in group practices
4. Attend the annual Guruji Poornima
1. Class fees WILL NOT be refunded for missed lessons. Cancellations made with less than 24-hour notice will be charged the full class fee.
2. A Make-up Lessons will be granted when a lesson is canceled with at least 24 hours advance notice (By email or online).
1. Class fee is due before the beginning of each session and can be paid via cash, check or online payment
2. A fee of $25 will accrue for returned checks as well as after a third missed payment